Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

As you may know, one of my favorite things to do is take pictures. It doesn't matter where I am, I always have my phone out and ready to snap a pic. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures with the little stories that go along with them!

Love is Everywhere 


So I'm pretty sure Chinese food id the best food ever, I order it all the time. One day I was eating dinner and I looked down into my soup and this is what I found! I couldn't believe what I saw. It was so cool to look down and see four perfect hearts floating around in my soup!

Dad Doing Funny Things


This is one of my favorite pictures! It was my Dads birthday and we were at Texas Roadhouse for his birthday and when they sang happy birthday they made him sit on this saddle, it was priceless! 

Sunsets


I took this picture of a sunset two summers ago. I had gone to a little ice cream shop in Connecticut with my friends and family. Every summer we spend a week camping and we never fail to go to this ice cream place, it's a tradition! 

All Of The Lights


This was taken at a Fall Out Boy concert in June. I forget what song they were singing but it was so amazing seeing all of these people holding up their phone flashlights and swaying to the song. My favorite part of every concert is that everyone is there because they love the same music! 




No comments:

Post a Comment