Tuesday, February 3, 2015

To Be A Kid Again

Do you ever look back on your childhood and wish you could just go back in time? Back to when it didn't matter what you wore,  when makeup wasn't even an issue and you could just leave the house with the messy hair you woke up with? Me too! (Even though I may still do this sometimes...) Life was so much easier!

Now I have to set my alarm super early just so I have enough time to do my hair and makeup. But now, when I look at the young kids I can't believe what they are wearing!! They all have their makeup done perfectly and their hair more straight then I could even imagine. Sometimes I even find my self envying them (Yikes!).



But then I remember how simple life was when I didn't care what anyone else thought of me. I was comfortable in my sweats and ponytail! Part of me feels sad for the younger girls now because when they're supposed to be having fun and not worrying about looks they are constantly stressing over their hair and "acne".

I have to say that I am very grateful for the childhood I had. Free of makeup and stressing about every little thing. I can't believe how much things can change over one generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment