Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ipsy Bag: December

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, time has gotten away from me! I recently started a new job and had my first ever finals week in college. You could say that I have been sort of busy! But, now I'm back and totally ready to brag about the amazing new Ipsy bag I received this month! One of my friends recently signed up for Ipsy and received her first bag this month, she loved it! If you haven't signed up yet, I really don't know what you're waiting for! Here's what I got this month!


1. NYX Lip Butter (Red Velvet)- This lip butter was definitely made just for me. I love lip butter and red velvet is pretty much my most favorite thing ever! (I'm eating a slice of red velvet cheese cake as I write this post) It goes on so smoothly and really hydrates my lips!

2. Pixi liquid eye shadow- The color is sort of like a bronzish gold color! I haven't tried it yet and I'm a little worried too. It seems very liquidy and I'm not too sure how I am going to like having that on my eye lids. I'll have to try it out soon!

3. BWC Facial Cleanser- I havent had the opportunity to use this product yet either. I have suuuuper sensitive skin and this cleanser is supposed to be perfect for that. I looked online and the cleanser got amazing reviews. I'm very excited to try this and see how it works

4. Make-up brush- There's actually no name anywhere on the brush or the packaging that it came in. I can tell you that I absolutely adore this brush! It's so soft and applies the makeup perfectly. I'll have to look on the website and see who distributes the brush. Even if you don't receive and Ipsy bag each month, you can visit the website and see what is given out each month!

5. Tarte: Lights Camera Lashes Mascara: Love love love love love. I don't really know what else to say! It's great!

Do you receive and Ipsy bag each month? What did you get?!

No comments:

Post a Comment