Monday, December 8, 2014

Keep Moving Forward

Whenever tragedy strikes, I'm never really sure how I'm supposed to handle myself, the situation or the people around me. There's no rule book on dealing with loss and apparently everyone does it differently, so, how am I supposed to know what to do? Here is a quote I found that cleared a few things up for me.

Cry because you're hurt, but keep moving forward.

Everyone faces a time in their life when they're pretty much at their breaking point. The point where they're just about ready to throw in the towel and walk away. It's okay to grieve in that moment, cry because you're hurt, cry because you're sad, cry because you're lonely. But once you're done, you can't forget the most important step, you have to keep moving forward!

I am by no means saying move on and get over it. I find that its impossible to move on from certain things, but, that doesn't mean we can't try and still live life to the fullest and try to find the good things in life that are still happening around you. I always say that it's the little things in life that count. This couldn't be more true after you have suffered some sort of loss, hurt or sadness. Yes, you're in pain, yes things may never be the same, but it can't hurt to try and move forward!



I challenge you to try and push through whatever you may be suffering through. I know its not easy, but things will get better, they have to. Try to appreciate the little things  and eventually life may sort itself out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment