Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Number 18: Gavin DeGraw

One of my absolute favorite things to do is go to concerts! My goal is to get to twenty concerts before I turn 20! I think I have a pretty good chance, I just went to my 18th, I have my 19th planned and I still have two years until I'm 20! Anyway, the most recent concert I went to was Gavin DeGraw. He was amazing. Like jaw dropping amazing.



I love pretty much every single one of his songs. His voice is just mesmerizing and he isn't to hard on the eyes either *insert blushing emoji here*. I enjoy his musk so much because he is able to tell a story through a song and by the way he sings the song. I was curious to see if he would be able to pull that off while trying to still entertain an audience. Boy was he! He was up on that stage dancing and singing his heart out, it was amazing.

Another thing I loved about him was the incredible range his voice has. While listening to the CD he obviously sang perfectly, everyone does. I was interested to see how well he would be able to hit the high notes while jumping around the stage. Every single note was spot on. I was actually in shock. I had to record certain songs because I couldn't believe what was going on in front of me.

This concert was definitely in the top five best concerts I have been to. I had such a great night!

Do you enjoy concerts? Which is the best one you've been too?

No comments:

Post a Comment