Monday, December 8, 2014

Tuesday's Top 5: Horror Movies

I know they're not the most popular type of movie but I have to say, they are one of my favorites! I have seen plenty of scary movies and have stayed up till all hours of the night terrified from what I remembered in the movie, but I still love going to them! I just love the suspense. Plus, they're so fun to see with a huge group of friends because then everyone gets scared and its hilarious! Here are my top five favorite scary movie!



1. The Conjuring: AMAZING! This movie was sooooo scary I still have nightmares about it sometimes! I think I loved it so much because it wasn't just all about guts and people being chased by chain saws. There was an actual story line throughout the film that kept the audience on the edge of their seat!

2. Annabelle: It's a sequel to The Conjuring but the story line is supposed to come before the story seen in The Conjuring. Another awesome story line that kept the audience on the edge of their seat. I saw this movie with a bunch of my friends and it was the funniest thing! Not the movie, but everyone's reaction!

3. Silence Of The Lambs: O.M.G. I honestly don't even know what to say about this movie. It's not so much scary just suspenseful and twisted! Keeps the audience thinking the whole time and wondering what the main character could be up to next, definitely a classic!

4. Amityville Horror: Another classic! This one is particularly scary because it is based on a true story! It makes the movie so much scarier because its based on true stories and the things i nthe movie actually happened to the family represented in the movie! SO scary.

5. The Shining: Another classic! This one is especially scary because it takes place in this abandoned hotel and the son has a power where is able to see everything that has happened in the hotel, all of the terrible things that have happened there. It's crazy!

Do you have any favorite horror movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment