Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Room Re-Do!

My bedroom has been many different colors, the furniture has been moved a ridiculous amount of times and picture frames emptied and filled with new memories. I have to admit, I'm actually obsessed with changing my room around. With that said, I am obsessed with my new room! I don't think I'll ever change it again! My goal was to have a "grown-up" room and I have to say, I'm pretty sure I have achieved my goal! (Yes, I know it looks like it is off of Pinterest, I'm very proud of that :P)



I have been posting updates on the certain things I have been doing around my room in order to make it look more grown-up. I finally was able to put the picture frames and shelves up, and they looked pretty great!

My favorite part of the entire room? The lights! Look at how awesome they look! They make the room so much more peaceful and calm. They give off the perfect amount of light and it makes doing homework, writing papers and writing blog posts so fun!

Do you have any room DIY ideas? I'm always improving my room!




No comments:

Post a Comment