Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Isaiah 43:18

I am a Christian, a follower of God and I am proud of it. Because of my faith I have been able to over come obstacles that would have otherwise destroyed me. Dealing with the losses of two people who meant so much to me took a real toll on my faith. I couldn't believe that these things could happen to real people, it made no sense to me.

People always told me that everything happens for a reason, I struggled believing that was true for a very long time. Sometimes I still struggle believing it.

One day someone showed me this bible verse and it really put everything into perspective.


Of course it is wayy easier said then done but how great would life be if we were able to let go of the things that have happened in our past? Leave the dark days behind and simply enjoy each day as they come. Every once and a while I have to remind myself to leave the past behind and focus on the future, but, my faith has definitely played a huge role in my ability to do that.

Despite whatever your beliefs may be, it's so important to leave the darkness in the past and live a happy life...try it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment