Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ipsy Bag: January

Yet another amazing Ipsy bag! There's an Instagram for Ipsy and every once and a while they'll post little previews of what could be in the bags! I saw this gel eyeliner that I had been wanting for sometime but unfortunately I didn't get it in my bag. But, I did get a whole bunch of other great stuff!


1. Eco-beauty Moisturizer- I'm always a little worried to use new moisturizers because I have sensitive skin and the last thing I want is to break out! I waited a little while to try this moisturizer but I have to say that it worked wonders. My face was sooo soft and looked refreshed. Most importantly, no break outs!

2. Hikari Storm Eyeliner- I have a lipstick from Hikari that I also got from my Ipsy bag and it's one of my favorites so I was excited to try out the eyeliner. I usually only use black eyeliner but I was surprised how much I loved this silvery colored one! It went on really well and stayed all day!

3. (Malin + Goetz) Mojito lip balm- O.M.G. This stuff is amazingggg! Although I don't really smell mojito when I use it, I can't even tell you how well this stuff works! I used it when my lips were to the point of cracking and after a couple of uses my lips were super soft again. It's also perfect because if you don't feel like wearing lipstick but want something on your lips, this gives the perfect shine, I get so many compliments!

4. Pacifica eyeliner in Treasure- My favorite eyeshadow colors are browns and bronze which is why this color is absolutely perfect! It has a little bit of a shimmer which is great and it goes on super easy. I did find that I had to use a little more than I usually did but it was totally worth it. Might need to look into more of this!

5. Manna Karda Shimmer Lotion- The phrase "a little goes a long way" is an understatement when it comes to this product! I love the way it looks but you have to be careful because a lot comes out at once! 

What were your favorite products this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment