Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ulta Mini-Haul...again

Let me just start of by saying how much I love Ulta and how much I love the picture that I took of all of the wonderful things I bought there! 




1. Real Techniques Silicon Liner Brush:

I had tried winged eyeliner once before and didn't like the way it looked. I tried it again recently and I loved it! One of my best friends is amazing with makeup and she has been giving me such great advice on makeup! She showed me this brush and I just had to get it! At first I thought it was strange that it wasn't made like a normal brush and made of silicone but that makes it so much easier to put the eyeliner on! Plus it was only like five bucks, highly recommended!

2. NYX Gel Liner and Smudger:

I've only used it as an eyeliner and I absolutely love it! it was cheap and you really don't have to use that much to get the job done! It stays on all day and looks great! Also, it comes of super easy with eye makeup remover wipes so, if you mess up it's super easy to fix! Also, highly recommended.

3. Ulta Cheek Color in Infatuation:

I was nervous about buying a blush without trying it before hand but the store was having a sale so I figured I should try it out! I'm not really sure how I del about it. The powder is suuuuper packed in and I feel like I struggle a little bit to even get the powder onto a brush! I might have to try another brand. Any suggestions?

4. Ulta Double Duty Lip Stain and Balm Drama:

I looooove this stain! Its the perfect color for anything! I love stains because you don't have to keep reapplying all day and it never smudges, so perfect! With this stain though you do have to put on a few coats but its totally worth it, definitely recommended, they have a bunch of great colors!

5. Ulta Matte 247:

For some reason their lipstick colors don't have names, just numbers! This one is the top one on my hand. I loooooove this color! I went to grab it to look up the number and I ended up putting it on just for fun (its 11:00 at night, whoops!) I also love matte colors so I couldn't go wrong!

6. Ulta Matte 221:

I love this color too! It's not matte but I love the little bit of shimmer that it does have! It's a subtle pink but it's still completely different than all of the others that I have. I definitely recommend the Ulta lipsticks


Have you tried any of these products? Have any favorite Ulta products?

Also, if you're into makeup or you're not really sure what to do be sure to check out my friends youtube channel 'MissMakeup' for great tutorials! 

No comments:

Post a Comment