Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Snow Day!

I'll be the first to admit that snow days are the best days! Who doesn't love getting the call or text from school saying that classes are cancelled?! Weirdos, that's who! I love being lazy and having no responsibilities but sometimes I feel like snow days allow for just the opposite!

The second I found out about the snow day I was so ready to stay in bed and watch Netflix all day long (Which I have been doing, don't get me wrong). But the whole day I had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind telling me to use this free time to get things done and be productive.



So, after watching a season of friends and finishing a puzzle I figured it was time to get to work. I did get a couple of things done but theres something about snow outside and warmth inside that makes me want to cuddle up and watch a movie.

I feel like I'm fighting to get my work done and it's not really working. Guess my snow days are going to be filled with laziness, hot chocolate and Netflix...poor me...

How do you pass the time during a snow day?

No comments:

Post a Comment