Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ipsy Bag: November

This. Bag. Is. Amazing! I got my bag a few days after everyone else but it was totally worth the wait! My favorite part of Ipsy is that everyone gets different products in our bags! Three of my friends also get the Ipsy bag; some of the products we got were similar but there were also different things. We took a survey before our first bag and thats how they know what we would use. Here's what I got this month!


1. Be Delectable-Lemon and Cream: This hand cream smells amazingggg! I absolutely love it. It's definitely lemony but it's not too over bearing. The best part is that you only have to use a little dot of the cream so it will last a while. My hands feel so soft! I'll definitely be getting this again/ 



2. J. Cat-Wonder Lip Paint: The color of this paint is awesome! Perfect for the winter, I think it's like a lip stain, which is so cool. I can't wait to use this one especially because of my new love for bright lipsticks! 


3. ClariSEA-Sea Salt Solutions: I haven't had the chance to try this out yet but it looks like its going to be really cool! It's an exfoliant that you can either mix with your favorite face wash or even just with water. Really hoping this one is going to be a keeper! 


4. TEMPTU-Highlighter: I've never used a highlighter and I don't really know how, but I'm super excited to learn! This color is pink pearl. I'll write a follow up for some of these products!


5. Star Looks Eye Pencil-Ultra Olive: When I'm doing my makeup I always use black eyeliner, but, now that I have this new olive color I'm definitely going to try using different colors! The olive color is beautiful! It's sparkly, which I love and goes on so easy! 


Be sure to check out last months Ipsy bag post and keep checking back for next months! 





No comments:

Post a Comment