Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday's Top Five: Reads For The Non-Reader

I'll admit, I'm reaaaally not into reading! Especially if it's a book for. But, although I don't like to read, their have been a few books that I had loved. Usually, the things I like t read are recommended to me by other people or aren't books. SO, if you're not the biggest fan of reading, or even if you love it, here are five things that you will love to read!



1. To Kill A Mockingbird: This is one book I read for school and I have to admit that I really loved it. The story was great and the characters were so interesting to read about. It will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat. For an older book, the meaning is definitely still relevant!

2. The Huger Games (all): These books are huge for a reason, they're soooo good! I normally hate when books or people become instantly famous because then chances are they're not that good or interesting. But, after some time I decided to give these books a shot and I didn't regret it! They kept me hooked through every book!

3. Magazines: They may be a little annoying because you have to rummage through the pages in order to find an article you find interesting, but it's totally worth it! I love magazines, especially those you can get every month. It seems like every month there are articles with similar topics around the same spot as the previous month which makes it so easy to find an article I'll enjoy!

4. Buzz Feed: Buzz Feed is an app that you can get on your phone and it has all fun and silly articles that can grab anyone's attention! I recently read an article titled "49 Thoughts Everyone Has At Chipotle" The article was absolutely hilarious and so accurate. I love finding silly things like that on Buzz Feed!

5. BLOGS!: If you're reading this, obviously you love blogs! Who wouldn't?! They're so real, fun and short enough to keep your interest! Plus, they're also super fun to write ;)

Have any great things to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment