Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ulta Mini Haul

A new Ulta recently opened up in the mall by my house! I had never been in one before but I was so excited to try it. I had been inside a few times just with friends or to pick up a gift, I had never had the opportunity to look around and shop for myself. On Black Friday we stopped at Ulta and I had time to shop. I have to say, I love what I found!



1. Not Your Mother's:Kontty To Nice Conditioning Detangler- I have never needed detangler before because my hair had always been short, but now that its longer, detangler is a must! I've heard of the brand from my friends and I knew they had loved it, so I figured I would give it a shot. I have used it twice and I love it! You do have to spray a lot on your hair but it does work really well! 

2. Not Your Mother's: Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray- Another thing I had heard that my friends loved! I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I'm very excited to see how it works! 

3. NYX: Tea Rose: Again, I had never used colored lipstick before. One of my friends had recently gotten me hooked on it! So, I figured since I was at Ulta, I should pick up a new color! I'm more into the darker colors because I think they work for me, I also love Matte colors. This one is dark and shiny but I actually really like it! I'll definitely be sung NYX more often. 

4. Tree Hut: Shea Sugar Scrub Pomegranate Açaí- I have this same sugar scrub in another scent and I absolutely love it! After I had really bad sun burn last summer, my aunt gave me this exfoliant to help remove the dead skin and it was absolutely amazing. Now I use it only twice a week and it makes me feel refreshed! I wouldn't recommend using it more than that.

Do you have any fun buys from a beauty supplies store? 

No comments:

Post a Comment