1. Pepper (Zoya)- This is considered your classic red color. Perfect for any occasion and goes with absolutely everything. You can never go wrong with any shade of red, but for fall, the darker reds are where it's at!
2. Fall In Line (Essie)- Essie is definitely my favorite nail polis brand. They are a little pricey but it's totally worth it. I am absolutely obsessed with this color, it's not the first color you think of when you think of fall but it can't hurt to shake things up a little, make a statement!
3. Nocturne (JINsoon Tess Giberson Collection)- Not your typical red, brown or orange fall color but it definitely falls under the fall category. It's a dark grey color, there's something about these darker colors that I absolutely love and fall is the perfect time to start using them again!
4. Impossibly Plush (CND Vinylux)- Pink is always in style, the shade of pink you use depends on the season! For summer and spring you want a hot pink or a light pink in order to make you look more tan. In the fall you want more of a dull, grayish pink because of the colder weather and the colors present around you. That's what makes this color so great.
5. Rich Chocolate (OPI)- Another one of my absolute favorite nail polish brands but also a little pricey. This color is a definite go-to fall color! For fall the burnt shades, like this one, are a staple, when in doubt, look for any type of burnt red or orange ad you'll be set!
Have a fall favorite nail polish color? I would love to try new colors this season!