Monday, October 20, 2014

But First, Lemme Take A Picture

We've all heard the song "#Selfie" and we've all taken our fair share of selfies! I'll admit I have taken a few selfies but so has everyone else! Anyway, I looove taking pictures; of my friends, my family and of all of the beautiful things around me. So, I figured I would share the reasons I love taking pictures by showing the pictures that I've taken! There are four different types of pictures that are my favorite. Here they are:

1. The "Hey, I Saw A Sunset" Pic: Obviously a classic pic that everyone has taken from time-to-time. Everyone takes them but you're still proud of the one you took even if it looks exactly like everyone else's! Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of the picture I'm using as an example :) 

                                             

2. The Embarrassing Candid: These are the best types of pictures to take! It's so fun looking through pictures and seeing funny ones like the one below! Plus, who doesn't love a little black mail on their best friends? These are definitely keepers!




3. The "Tell Us We're Pretty": I think this one's pretty self explanatory. They're so fun to take and laugh at and I'll admit I have way more of these than I should! 


4. The "Artsy Fartsy" Pic: A category that is very similar to the sunset one but has it's own twist. This type of pic is definitely my favorite. They usually have a great message behind them and plus they're so pretty to look at! This picture is definitely my favorite "artsy" picture that I have ever taken, it definitely has it's own little story behind it. 


Taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do. Hopefully I'll be able to post about them more often, I hope you enjoy them! Don't hesitate to share ideas for pictures or even pictures you have already taken! 










No comments:

Post a Comment