Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My "Guilty Pleasure"

Everyone has a "guilty pleasure"! Something that makes them so elated that nobody could ever understand. My guilty pleasure? Live concerts! I'm absolutely addicted, it's almost pathetic. I actually have three concerts coming up (American Authors, Gavin DeGraw and Maroon 5) and I constantly find myself looking for more! After these three concerts I will be at a grand total of 19 concerts! Insane. It's impossible to pick my favorite because I had loved all of them!

I think the reason I love them so much is because I find it inspiring how so many different people can come together for one night because of their love for a certain group or band and just scream until their lungs give out. It honestly blows my mind! One of my favorite things to do before a concert is take a picture of me and the people I'm there with so I can always remember the day! Here are some of the many pictures I have taken.


Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson at Jones Beach with Keara


Fall Out Boy at Barclay's Center with Emily


The Fray and Oh Honey at Pier 97 with ToniAnn


Bruno Mars at Madison Square Garden with Steve, Keara, Emily, Mom and Dad


Justin Timberlake at Madison Square Garden with Emily 
(She loves concerts almost as much as me!!)

 I plan on making a scrap book with those pictures, the set list and one of the tickets, keep up with my blog and I'll try and post about it in the future! This is a great idea for any type of event you enjoy attending; whether it be athletic games, movies, or concerts, like me! It's a fun activity to do and a great way to reminisce on the fun times you've had with the ones you love!
Have a fun "guilty pleasure" or been to an amazing concert? Feel free to share in the comments, I look forward to hearing about your experiences!   



No comments:

Post a Comment