1. Crazy Stupid Love: This is my absolute number one favorite movie ever! Steve Carell is absolutely hilarious in this movie while trying to mend his broken heart. The best part of the movie? Shirtless Ryan Gosling. Definitely a must see!
2. He's Just Not That Into You: I know the title might turn you away from watching the movie but I promise you that it is amazing! I enjoy this movie so much because it's so realistic, the main character is a girl who understands what the true meaning of love is and the whole movie is about her trying to find the one person she is meant to be with, love it!
3. New Years Eve: Another love story, but these are my favorite kinds! It's the best because they all are somehow connected at the end! I won't say more and ruin the surprise, there are so many amazing actors in the movie which makes it that much better!
4. A Walk To Remember: If you need a crier, this is your movie. Trust me, if you have a soul you will cry at this movie. But, sometimes a good cry is therapeutic! So, this might be a good choice depending on you mood.
5. Mean Girls: I don't even know what to say about this movie in order to make people watch it. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you should be watching it instead of reading this blog! It's such a great movie and is always a must watch!
Know any good chick flicks? Please share, I'm always down for a great movie!