Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tuesday's Top Five: Ice Cream Flavors

"I scream, you scream..." I bet anyone could finish that phrase! But, in case you can't "...we scream for ice cream!" is the rest! It's everyone's favorite dessert so, I figured I had to post about it in my blog! There's nothing better than a bowl of ice cream after a super hot day or a big bowl of ice cream and a chick-flick while trying to mend a broken heart. There are soooo many crazy flavors (Ben and Jerry's has over 35 flavors just by itself!!) Here are the top five:



1. Vanilla: I think anybody could've guessed that vanilla would be number one! You can never go wrong with a classic ice cream flavor like vanilla!

2. Chocolate: Again, not a total shocker about chocolate being number two! Another classic flavor, you can never go wrong with the classics.

3. Butter Pecan: I'm sorry, what? Butter pecan?! How is that even possible? I've never tried butter pecan but apparently it's a good one if it's number three on the top five ice cream flavors! It may be popular but I can honestly say that I don't think I'm gonna try that one.

4. Strawberry: Another classic flavor. Sometimes I really just crave strawberry ice cream, which is weird because I don't even like strawberries! I really thought this would be number three over butter pecan (still can't get over the fact that it's number three).

5. Neapolitan: I honestly don't even know what flavor this is, what it looks like or even how to pronounce it! But, it did make it to the top five flavors do I will probably have to try this one sometime!

Have a favorite ice cream flavor not listed here? I would love to try some new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment