These were so fun and so easy to make! The paint really makes a huge difference! They were originally green with purple splatter so I decided to try and cover that up with the lighter gray, like I had previously done with my frames!
After I did the first layer of light gray, I dry brushed the dark gray on top of the lighter. (the way you do dry brush is pretty much explained in the name! Take a dry brush, put a little bit of paint on it and rub it on). It's so simple but you still end up with an amazing product that looks brand new!
The paint is supposed to make them look a little worn, some people don't really like the look, but personally, I'm obsessed! Hopefully I'll put them up soon and be able to share them with everyone! In the mean time feel free to share any fun DIY tips!