Friday, October 17, 2014

It's That Time Of the Month

No, I'm not talking about that time, I'm talking about Ipsy time!! Once a month I get this amazing gift full of make up, every girls dream! It's only ten bucks a month and you receive fun stuff like make up, nail polish, perfume and more! Here's what I got this month.


In order(Left to Right)

1. City Color Be Matte Lipstick-Cappucino: I usually don't wear lipstick but this is something I             will most definitely be using! The color is absolutely perfect for the fall. I love Matte because it looks so professional, though I might but some shine over it depending on how I'm feeling that day!
2. Ecru New York Protein BB Cream-Acaia: I haven't had the opportunity to use this yet but I can't wait to try it out! Check back into future blogs for a review! P.s it smells amazing!
3. Skyn Iceland-Glacial Cleansing Cloths: Another product I haven't tried yet but apparently it's a solution for stressed skin so I'm definitely excited to try it out! Again, check back for reviews!
4. Volumeyes Model Co-Mascara: Normally I like to use mascara with a thin tip and that is the complete opposite of what i got in my Ipsy bag. I tried this new mascara and i absolutely looooove it! It fans my eyelashes out perfectly and I'm left with no clumps, I'll definitely be picking up more of it!
5. Rogue by Rhianna-Perfume: AMAZING!! This perfume smells soooo good! That's all I can say about that.

Not only does my monthly Ipsy delivery come with all this awesome stuff it comes with a super cool makeup case! I am personally obsessed with this months bag!


If you have tried any of these products please let me know what you think! I'll write a post in the future about my favorite Ipsy items! 



No comments:

Post a Comment